Sunday, August 7, 2011

Epic Failure on Blogging



So, I have a renewed interest in keeping up to date with our blog. Maybe it is the fact that most people I know are magnificent bloggers, and I am feeling the pressure to jump on the bandwagon. Or, possibly for the first time in 10 months I actually have a few spare moments to myself now that Cara has become a much better napper. :) It may also just be that I know it is the easiest way for family and friends to see pictures of our sweet growing girl!

Cara is now 10 months old! She is absolutely the sweetest baby EVER! We are so so so incredibly in love with her, and are so thankful that God blessed us with her! She truly is a delight, and one who is dearly loved. If you didn't know this by now, Cara means "beloved or one who is dearly loved". That definitely holds true!

Anyways, I am going to post some new pictures...hmm let's go back to January when I dropped the ball. Wow, I can't believe our last post was December. I will try to make this a priority. :) Here we go....time to catch up.

3 Month(ish)



4 Months

We were in Colorado skiing with some of our best friends for Cara's 4 month day! Here are a few pictures from our trip.



I couldn't resist putting this picture on here. I think she has the silliest face in this picture!





We absolutely love Breckenridge, Co! It is absolutely beautiful! Who wouldn't want to wake up to this every morning?! I know I would!



5 Months



6 Month(ish)



I love the faces she makes. This is one of the rare pictures where you can really see the color of her eyes. We are not certain exactly what color they are going to be, but I think they are so pretty!


7 Months





8 Months



Picture of the Grandparents- Philip's parents (left) were in the country this summer, so Cara was able to spend some good time with them.


9 Months



I actually caught Cara pulling up on the couch for the first time!



10 Months

3 comments:

  1. MacKenzie had that purple onesie! I am looking forward to Keegan getting big enough to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's lovely! Well done for jumping on the blogwagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ben, I think I will keep it up! Especially so you all across the pond can see her as she grows! We hope to be able to visit soon.

    ReplyDelete